Thursday, September 13, 2012

..::Words and Faces::..

Yesterday I decided to go through some of my pictures that I took an adorable 8 month old little baby a couple days ago. As I was looking at the photos I found one picture that was very blurry but still very cute!

This is the blurry but adorable photo of baby Nevaeh


I sat and stared at the picture for a few minutes, trying to figure out a way to make it useable. And all of a sudden... It hit me!!!! A poem!
 I'm pretty good at writing peoms but this time I decided to goto http://www.familyfriendpoems.com and find a peom that went with this beautiful little girl. I found one and rewrote it a bit and this is what I came up with....


I love how her bright blue eyes still stand out in the photo but the blurriness is just enough to not over power the words. I think it came out wonderfully and I'm sure that baby Nevaeh's parents are going to be super happy! 

What do you think about the new and improved photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment