Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Mommy, Take a picture of my "Hot Look"!!

My oldest daughter just recently turned 6 this past June. She has always been very much into having her picture taken, She's my personal little model. A couple weeks ago I was outside taking a few pictures when she hollered for me. I turned around and this is what she said "Mommy, Take a picture of my HOT look!" And then she posed............The Photo below is the shot that I got that day, she has an odd look on her face but it was my first knowledge and sighting of my daughter's "Hot Look"


All I could think, was where has Brooklynd seen this look from and how did it get called her "Hot look"! We don't let our kids on the computer so they don't see all those crazy things people put on the internet. She mainly only watches cartoons and kid shows. I had no clue how my daughter had come up with this look and the name for it. A couple days later, she struck a pose again. I ended up with 2 pictures of this new version of "The Hot Look"..... Here is the first one...




Later on that day, it hit me!!!! I know where I had seen the look!!!




 The Marilyn Monroe Look!!!!! I am a BIG fan of Marilyn Monroe! Her face is all over my house! My girls like to use my Marilyn Monroe beach towel when they get out of the bath. Then once I went thru my pictures of Marilyn, on my computer, I found this one!

My daughters are Marilyn Monroe's smallest fans!! I LOVE IT!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment