Monday, July 9, 2012

My 1st Photography Scavenger Hunt

I have decided to send myself on a Photography Scavenger Hunt to challenge my Photography Skills! I think it's going to be fun! I'm going to make a list off of a few lists that I've seen in the past couple days. I haven't decided on how much time I'm gonna give myself to get these photos done. I don't want to rush things but I don't want the timeline to be so long that I forget to take the right photos altogether! I'm thinking that maybe 2 weeks for a list of about 10 photo subjects may be okay. If I find that I can't get all the photos in the 2 week span then the next list I will give myself either more time or less subjects. This is getting me really excited!! I'm going to start my list right now!! I'll post my 1st list soon, along with the photos that I take thru-out the time limit. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment